top of page

Our Presidential Candidates Use the Terror Card to Scare Us Into Submission.

The presidential candidates integrate the destruction of ISIS into their political agenda because they know the U.S. public is afraid. Rather than assuage these fears the presidential candidates use them as political fodder to scare Americans into submission.


The second debate focused on the ISIS threat, and if going to war is the best solution. Secretary Clinton has a three part plan to dismantle ISIS “to keep our families and

communities safe”. This includes staying ahead of technology. In this Mr. Trump agrees, other than that he has remained tight-lipped on the actual plan, but assures us he has one.

Clearly, the majority of the U.S. Population seems to think going to war with ISIS is the solution, with 72% responding to a recent poll with yes, and the remaining 28% with an emphatic no. (1).

ISIS learns about many of the “proclaimed ISIS” attacks at the same time the rest of the world does. Why? Because they are not responsible for many, if not all of the attacks in the US and other areas.

The graphic below has been shared on several news sites (2) but is not scrutinized as it should be. The map denotes the number of attacks by ISIS on the U.S., which by the way is ZERO. It also identifies the number of attacks "inspired" by ISIS. This could mean radicalized, disenfranchised, and often mentally unhealthy individuals seeking fame and glory under the ISIS umbrella due to it being the predominant of the approximately 70 international terrorist organizations.


"radicalized, disenfranchised, and often mentally unhealthy individuals seeking fame and glory under the ISIS umbrella"


Omar Mateen, the man, responsible for the Orlando nightclub shooting fits that description. Unhappy with his life, and in particular his sexual preference, so he killed 49 people and wounded 53 more in an attack at the Pulse nightclub.

Syed Farook was unhappy at work. His coworkers described his as a wallflower, the contempt for management was widespread, but due to the urgings of his wife he was the only one that went on a killing spree. Syed and his wife Tashfeen killed 14 and seriously wounded 22 in a terrorist attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California.

63 Americans are dead, 75 wounded because of these two men claiming “ISIS made me do it”. They were unhappy with work, unhappy with their lives, so they took that rage out on innocent people. Did ISIS even know they were committing the crimes on their behalf?

Don't even get me started on Christopher Cornell, while his plans were thwarted he threatened his ISIS brothers would retaliate, nearly two years later, where are they? In his imagination perhaps?


You may find it difficult to keep up, according the new book, What Washington Gets Wrong: The Unelected Officials Who Actually Run the Government and Their Misconceptions about the American People, by Jennifer Bachner & Benjamin Ginsberg, American citizens are all idiots. (3)


Let me share some statistics, and perhaps identify some better uses for our hard-earned tax dollars.

  • Roughly 480,000 Americans die each year from smoking.

  • The total number of U.S. heatstroke deaths of children left in cars from 1998-present is 688.

  • The number of soldiers dead as a result of the Iraq/Afghanistan Wars (2001–2014) 5,650.

  • Lastely, the U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion dollars.

So let me ask WHY do Americans want to go to war? They are willing to risk loss of life and more debt to take out a few ISIS leaders that will be immediately replaced, probably by Osama Bin Laden’s son Hamza Bin Laden.

The simple answer is the fear of another 9/11.





bottom of page